IS YOUR CAR OUT OF CAPPED PRICE SERVICING, OR WOULD YOU JUST LIKE THE OPTION OF A REGULAR SETPRICE?
McIlroy Auto Group now offer SETPRICE SERVICE servicing options to keep you on the move!
A regular servicing schedule will help to ensure the maximum performance, economy and longevity from your car. From as little as $99 (4 & 6 cylinder models), MCILROY AUTO GROUP has factory trained technicians using specialised factory diagnostics machines to ensure we can fix your car right, first time, every time.
What is MCILROY SETPRICE SERVICING?
MCILROY SETPRICE SERVICE is a program designed to continue the concept of Capped Price servicing once your manufacturers Capped Price program finishes, giving you the peace of mind of knowing your future servicing costs in advance.
Top ten reasons to use the MCILROY SETPRICE SERVICING PROGRAM:
- Inflation proof service pricing.
- A regular servicing schedule will help to ensure the maximum performance, economy and longevity from your car.
- Manufacturer trained technicians.
- While you wait Customer lounge with Complimentary tea and coffee, Wi-Fi, Magazines, Newspapers, TV and kids play area.
- Reduced service costs.
- Speed and efficiency.
- Specialist Toyota, Mitsubishi and Hyundai diagnostic equipment.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Proud Local family business with over 132 years of industry experience.
- Protect your vehicles resale value with regular servicing.
What is included in my SETPRICE SERVICE?
- OIL & FLUIDS
- Check and replace oil filter
- Replace/top-up up to 5 litres of Caltex Havoline oil
- Check coolant level and condition
- Check wiper blades and washer operation, top up fluid level
- Check and report on visible fluid leaks
- Check and report on brake pads and rotor condition
- Check and report on brake and clutch fluid condition
*Drum brakes - extra charge if applicable
- Check and report on tyre condition
- Check for safe operation of all suspension and steering components - visible
- Check and report on all driveline components for safety and security - visible
- COOLING & EXHAUST
- Check all cooling system hoses for condition
- Check radiator for condition and air flow restriction
- Check exhaust system for damage and correct fitment
- OTHER SERVICE ITEMS
- Inspection report
- Check battery clamp, terminals for security and corrosion
- Check all external light operation and light fitting quality
- Check horn operation
- Check speedometer and odometer for correct operation
- Check air conditioning system performance
- Check accessory drive belts for condition - visible
- Road rest and check for any abnormal noises or vibrations
Sound like a plan? Ask our team today for more information or book now
Terms and Conditions:
A Mcilroy Owner means a customer whom has purchased their used vehicle from Mcilroy Auto Group from 1/12/2016. Non Mcilroy Owner means all used vehicles not purchased from Mcilroy Auto Group or purchased from Mcilroy Auto Group before 1/12/2016. Pricing does not include adjustments, additional filters, fully synthetic oil. Parts used are non genuine. Bookings essential. These are NOT log book services, exclude vehicles covered under manufacturer CPS programs and not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Pricing inc GST.